Monday, June 6, 2016

A HOUSE TO LOVE


It's been two weeks since my last post, oh how time goes by when there are many things to take care of... But I'll make it up to you dear readers. To begin with, here's a fantastic scandinavian styled home I saw at decordots blog just now (it belongs to the owners of Artilleriet) and I simply can't decide which is my favorite room! Enjoy :-)

Πότε πέρασαν δύο εβδομάδες από το τελευταίο post, ούτε που κατάλαβα. Θα αναπληρώσω όμως! Και ξεκινώ μ' ένα σπίτι σε σκανδιναβικό (τι άλλο) στυλ, που βρήκα στο decordots blog. Ανήκει στους ιδιοκτήτες του Artilleriet, και ειλικρινά, δεν μπορώ να αποφασίσω ποιο είναι το αγαπημένο μου δωμάτιο! Πείτε κι εσείς :-)








styling Lotta Agaton photography Kristofer Johnsson




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

thank you for making a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© the Round Button. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig