Saturday, July 26, 2014

E SHOP • BODIE AN FOU


One of my favourite on-line shops is Bodie and Fou. Natural baskets, beautiful linens, kids dolls, art posters, and the list goes on and on... I 've chosen some of the products I like the most, and it wasn't an easy job, believe me! Go see for yourselves at http://www.bodieandfou.com/

Aπο τα πιο αγαπημενα μου e-shop ειναι το Bodie and Fou. Αν μου ελεγαν να διαλεξω ενα απο τα προιοντα του μονο, θα επεφτα σε καταθλιψη :-). Υπεροχα λινα, κεραμικα, πλεχτα καλαθια, ποστερ, παιδικα παιχνιδια, και η λιστα συνεχιζεται... Ριξτε μια ματια, θα καταλαβετε τι εννοω. http://www.bodieandfou.com/





all photos belong to Bodie and Fou


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. First time I visited this shop, and indeed there are so many cute things!i have already created my wishlist!
    mygenerouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πήγα κι έκανα μία σύντομη βόλτα και τα καλάθια είναι όντως υπέροχα!!!
    Θα το ξεκοκκαλίσω λίαν συντόμως :D
    Πολλές καλησπέρες!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for making a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© the Round Button. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig